Sevenoaks Modular Ltd based in Neath, South Wales delivers major construction projects for Local Authorities, Housing Associations and the private building market, working with a wide range of subcontractors throughout the UK; currently employing over 80 people.
Sevenoaks Modular Ltd aspires to manage its social, ethical and environmental responsibilities by upholding the following key principles:
- To treat employees fairly and equitably
- To operate ethically and with integrity
- To respect basic human rights and ensure that we and our supply chain conform to the Modern Slavery Act 2015
- To sustain the environment for the future
- To be a caring neighbour in our communities
In carrying out our operations we have a transparent procurement system that recognises Modern Slavery is a complex supply chain issue. We have implemented processes to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, our supply chain adheres to our expectations in respect to their workforce.
We use only reputable employment agencies to source labour and these are vetted during the procurement process to ensure compliance with the act.
All HR and procurement staff will be trained in the basic requirements of the act to raise awareness across the company in its compliance.
He company’s performance will be monitored annually and suppliers and subcontractors not complying will be removed from the supply chain.