Are you interested in joining SOM, but can't find the right listing for you? Please contact us directly @ Seven Oaks Modular!
Neath, South Wales
Thu Apr 29 2021
We are looking for the right candidates to fit into our existing team, where everyone gives their best and strives to help one another. If you feel you have experience and skills which meet the criteria we are looking for, we will welcome a covering letter and C.V. from you outlining why you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role.
- Manufacture timber frame, trusses, floor cassettes, eco joists, posi joists and modular panels from drawings
- Operate machinery (full training provided)
- Read complex design drawings
- Complete quality checks
- Follow strict health and safety procedures
- Qualified to a minimum of Carpentry level 2 is essential
- Previous experience of timber frame production is desirable
- Ability to deliver work to a high standard in a fast-paced work environment and deliver work to tight deadlines is essential
- Team player who can work in a fast paced environment
- We are offering a competitive hourly rate depending on experience and skills. The role is full time and permanent.
Competetive hourly rate depending on experience